Python Boot Camps at De Anza College
Grades 7 - 12 / June 29 and July 6
Our camps are a beginner’s introduction to Python programming. Becoming comfortable
with Python at an early age is a perfect foundation for future programming success.
Students will learn to write Python code for their own gaming platform, which they
will design and develop while using object-oriented Python programing and Pygame.
Camps are designed for beginners and will prepare students for these De Anza College
Academy classes: Python Programming – Intermediate Level and Python Programming for
- Syntax – including variables, nested conditionals, defining new object classes and structure.
- Implementation of graphics, animation and music
- Application of Python language and associated principles for gaming platforms and
- Location: 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
- Times: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Students may be dropped off at 8:15 a.m. While class ends at 4:30 p.m., student supervision is available until 4:45 p.m. All students must be picked up before 4:45 p.m. daily, without exception.
- Breaks & Lunch: Students will be able to purchase snacks and lunch at the De Anza College Campus Center Monday-Thursday. Please send your student with snacks and a bag lunch on Fridays.