- Program pathways
- Child Development certificate programs and degree requirements
- Child Development permit
- Course sequences
- Early Childhood Education Transfer Degree
- Foreign transcript review information
- Resources to be successful as a student
Faculty Mentors for Advising
- Learn more about Priority Enrollment
Declare a major, complete assessment, complete student orientation (online or on campus) and visit the Counseling and Advising Center to complete your Education Plan.
- Email instructors for an appointment or check the office hour schedule posted in the CDC reception area.
|Li Wei Sunfirstname.lastname@example.org||CD2-21d|
Child Development Training Consortium
The Child Development Training Consortium promotes high quality early education to California's children and families by providing financial and technical assistance to child development students and professionals. At De Anza, the consortium funds are used to provide book vouchers. For information contact Li Wei Sun at email@example.com
California Child Development Permits
The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) offers six levels of the Child Development Permit, each with its own set of issuance requirements and each authorizing the holder to perform different levels of service in child development programs.
Students interested in applying for a child Development Permit can download the permit application at the Child Development Training Consortium website to access the permit application.
Foreign Transcript Review
Need an evaluation of a degree achieved outside of the United States? Take a look at these CCTC approved agencies.