Counselors and Academic Advisors from the De Anza Counseling and Matriculation Division staff the Online Advisor. Questions should be brief and relate to general academic issues only.
The information you need might already be available in one of the pages listed at the left. You could also try De Anza College's Search Center to locate the information you need within our web site.
Online Advising does not occur during the following times: weekends and holidays, the first and last weeks of the quarter, and quarter breaks.Online Advising is not appropriate for:
- Personal or career counseling
- Information that requires accessing your student records
- Completion of a Student Education Plan
- For the following issues:
- Admissions Applications and Residency, incl. AB540
- MyPortal Account and Login Problems
- Registration System Errors, incl. Drops, Adds, Waitlists, Grades and P/NP
- Prerequisites and Graduation/Degree Audit
- Transcript Status/Problems
- High School Concurrent Enrollment
Students may see a counselor or academic advisor in the Counseling Center either on a walk-in basis or by making an appointment by calling (408) 864-5400.
Submit a new question. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist you. To update a previously submitted question, please use the form to the right. A valid email address is required.
Check status of previous questions. We provide archives and history of all your questions, complete with responses.