Fridays at 3:30pm
Function of the Executive Advisory Committee
The DASB Executive Council provides leadership for the DASB Senate and its respective committees. It oversees the formulation and distribution of goals once per quarter, or more often as deemed necessary by the DASB President, DASB Executive Council, or DASB Senate. This includes, but is not limited to, the discussion of priorities, deadlines, consequences, and directions of the DASB Executive Council. It assists the DASB President in developing the agenda for the upcoming DASB Senate meeting and reviewing other DASB Senate business. It evaluates and reviews the DASB Secretary and DASB Parliamentarian once per quarter, or more often as deemed necessary by the DASB President, DASB Executive Advisory Committee, or DASB Senate.
- DASB President (Chair)
- DASB Vice President (Vice Chair)
- DASB Chair of Administration
- DASB Chair of Finance
- DASB Chair of Student Rights and Services
- DASB Chair of Marketing
- DASB Chair of Diversity and Events
- DASB Chair of Environmental Sustainability
- DASB Legislative Affairs Officer
- And the following non-voting members
- Chairs of Ad Hoc Committees
Please see Bulletin Board on the Lower level of campus center.