Day and Time: Thursdays, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location (if on campus):
Zoom Link (if online):
*Note: Fall Quarter 2020 meetings take place fully online.
Reach Us At
A Message from the Chair of Student Feedback
[Message from Chair]
What does Student Feedback do?
Our mission in the Student Feedback Committee is to empower students' voices and represent those voices accurately and effectively. As a committee, we ensure that students have the necessary resources to express their concerns about a particular course, while also providing honest feedback to professors as they continue to improve their teaching style. All in the name of promoting equity within the classroom.
Function/Role of the Student Feedback Committee
The main responsibilities and duties of the Student Feedback Committee are:
- Establish, improve, and maintain an official online survey through which current De Anza students may share their opinions on the courses they have taken.
- Provide assistance to students filing student grievances.
- Participate in student rights activism.
- Chair of Student Feedback
- At least two (2) additional DASB Senators
- And the following non-voting members
Please see Bulletin Board on the Lower level of campus center or the bottom of the DASB homepage.