Enrollment Day 2021 at De Anza!
Check Back Here for Details on Our Next Event
- Apply for admission (if you haven't already done that)
- Complete orientation
- Create your ed plan
- Ask questions about financial aid, disability services and more!
For New and Future Students
Enrollment Day is a great opportunity to visit De Anza and take care of everything you need for a smooth start in college!
You'll be able to talk with academic counselors, financial aid representatives and other campus experts. They will guide you through the important steps for priority registration and help you get connected with resources and services – so you'll be ready to go in the fall! You can get answers to all your questions – and take a campus tour, too.
(In previous years, we've called this our "New Student Open House." But in keeping with the event's practical focus, we're giving it a new name: Enrollment Day. Students and their families will also be invited to meet instructors and connect with campus resources at our Welcome Day event in the fall.)
We'll be announcing the date and more details about Enrollment Day in early 2021.
Worried about paying for college?
Check out the De Anza College Promise, the best Promise around!
- FREE tuition and fees for TWO years, for all eligible students
- PLUS: $1,000 toward books and materials ($500 each year)
- No separate application! Just file the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application and be sure to list De Anza College on the application.
Check Out These Videos!
You'll find more videos about the campus and our students' favorite spots on the Video Tour webpage.
The Whole College Experience
2019 Graduation Highlights
Want to meet some of our students, instructors and alums? Visit our Faces of De Anza webpage.
Mae Lee, Instructor
Sam Rodriguez, Artist and Alum