How to Apply
Due to changes in state regulations, there may be revisions in the application process. Please check this page regularly for updates.
NEW STUDENTS (never attended De Anza):
- Apply for De Anza admission as early as possible.
- Declare a major on your application (not "undecided".)
- Select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate.
- Take the De Anza Math and English or ESL placement tests.
- Complete orientation.
- Officially choose your classes (you'll learn how at the orientation.) This is your educational plan for fall.
- Check the eligibility requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit in person to EOPS during the application period:
CONTINUING STUDENTS (currently enrolled at De Anza):
IMPORTANT!! Please read the information above and complete all the steps before submitting the EOPS application.
EOPS/CARE Application Filing Period
for Fall Quarter, 2014
2014 High School Grads only: May 12 - July 17
De Anza Students & Others: June 16 - July 17
Hours: 9:00-11:00 a.m. & 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Hours on July 17: 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Campus closed on July 4 and on Fridays from July 11 to August 29.
Applications and support documents must be submitted in person no later than 11:00 a.m. on July 17.
Some of the links require Adobe® Reader® to view. Click on Adobe® Reader® to download this free reader.