How to Apply
Due to changes in state regulations, there may be revisions in the application process. Please check this page regularly for updates.
NEW STUDENTS (never attended De Anza):
- Apply for De Anza admission as early as possible.
- Declare a major on your application (not "undecided".)
- Select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate.
- Take the De Anza Math and English or ESL placement tests.
- Complete orientation.
- Officially choose your classes (you'll learn how at the orientation.) This is your educational plan for fall.
- Check the eligibility requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit in person to EOPS during the application period:
CONTINUING STUDENTS (currently enrolled at De Anza):
IMPORTANT!! Please read the information above and complete all the steps before submitting the EOPS application.
EOPS/CARE Application Filing Period
for Spring Quarter, 2015
(Limited to the first 50 eligible applicants)
FEBRUARY 2 - 12*, 2015
Mon-Thurs: 9:00-11:00 a.m. & 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00-11:00 a.m. & 1:00-3:00 p.m.
*Hours on Thurs., Feb. 12 (last day): 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Applications and support documents must be submitted in person no later than 11:00 a.m. on February 12.
Some of the links require Adobe® Reader® to view. Click on Adobe® Reader® to download this free reader.