How to Apply
Due to changes in state regulations, there may be revisions in the application process. Please check this page regularly for updates.
NEW STUDENTS (never attended De Anza):
- Apply for De Anza Admission as early as possible.
- Take the De Anza Math and English or ESL Placement Tests.
- Complete Orientation.
- Develop an Abbreviated Ed Plan for the first one or two quarters.
- Check the Eligibility Requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit in person to EOPS during the application period:
- EOPS/CARE Application Form (This is an interactive pdf form. Please fill out the application online, print it and bring it to EOPS during the application period.)
- BOG (Board of Governors Fee Waiver) online application or
BOG (Board of Governors Fee Waiver) 2016-2017 PDF application form
CONTINUING STUDENTS (currently enrolled at De Anza):
IMPORTANT!! Please read the information above and complete all the steps before submitting the EOPS application.
EOPS/CARE APPLICATION PERIOD
for FALL QUARTER, 2016:
August 1 - August 11
Monday - Thursday: 8:30-11:30 am & 1:00-4:30 pm
Applications and support documents must be submitted in person no later than 4:30 pm on August 11, 2016.
Some of the links require Adobe® Reader® to view. Click on Adobe® Reader® to download this free reader.