Virtual Planetarium Field Trips
9:00 am to 11:00 am
This is a reoccuring event.
Let our planetarium staff take you on a virtual field trip to learn about stars, planets and constellations! Virtual field trips are available Monday to Friday mornings at 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00 a.m. through June 2021.
Presentations last about 45 minutes, and are grade-appropriate NGSS learning modules created by our Planetarium Director and staff - choose your topic:
- "Patterns in the Sky" - Kinder- 2nd
- "Celestial Cycles" - Grades 3-5 Stars and Seasons
- "Climate: The Long Cycle" - Grades 3-5 Weather and Climate
- "Dance of the Solar System" - Grades 6-8 Celestial Motion
- "The Gravity of the Cosmos" - Grades 6-8 Solar System
- "The Moon and the Stars" - General, Grades K- 8
For more info or to reserve your spot, visit our website: http://deanza.edu/planetarium/virtual-field-trips.html