- Master in Education with an emphasis in Online
Learning from CSU East Bay.
in Business Administration
from Harvard University.
in Business Administration from Boston University.
Matter Expert in Management for Toolwire,
Inc. (2015 to present)
- Instructor at De Anza
College for Principles
of Management, Leadership, and Introduction
to Business (at present)
of Principles of Marketing, Business
Math, E-Marketing, and E-Business to Business. (1999 to 2011)
in the 9th
Edition of the Who's Who Among America's Teachers
- Former Department
Chair for the Business Department at De Anza College.
Lecturer at San Francisco
State University for Business Policy & Strategic
the Board of Directors of the Humane Society Silicon
Valley (link opens in a new window).
14 years of (primarily high
tech) industry experience in general management, marketing, product
operations, and information systems. Positions held:
- Vice President, Marketing
- General Manager, Automated Call
- Director, Product Platforms
- Senior Manager, Worldwide Products
- Manager, Agility Product Services
- Senior Program Manager, Program
- Production Manager
- Manager, Global Logistics Planning
- Information Management Supervisor
- Applications Project Leader
Programmer Analyst, Programmer Analyst, Associate Programmer Analyst
- I am academically interested
in the effects of technology on industry and social structures.
- My hobbies include international
travel, reading, and playing with my
daughter and my