Meeting Notes - March 22, 2012
1) Prioritize Technology Projects - Winter Quarter 2012
Assign a C, I, or N to these newly requested projects:
- Support, from an Information Technologies perspective, De Anza’s impending switch of Benefit Providers from United Healthcare to PERS. (C)
- DA Flea Market – enable network/phone connectivity in the new parking lot “shed” (I)
- Implement the Banner Document Management System module for use by the Central Services Purchasing Department. (I)
- Enable Add code request queue functionality within Banner and MyPortal for Distance Learning faculty and classes at De Anza College (as already enabled and implemented at Foothill). (I)
- Implement additional screens in MyPortal as needed so that De Anza International students can register at De Anza online. Currently, they fill out a paper application and De Anza International Students Office personnel manually type that data into Banner. "More information needed".
- Install (after a license is purchased) the FSAtlas software program at De Anza College to enable the De Anza International Students Office to submit certain required student information to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on a batch basis rather than a one-at-a-time basis. "More information needed"
Decide whether to change the priority of any of the unstarted, previously-prioritized projects:
- Banner Student Installment Plan (currently C)
- District Web CMS (currently C)
- Banner Workflow (currently I)
- Mobile Devices (currently I)
- Single Sign-on (currently I)
- Banner Asset Management (currently I)
- GIS (currently N)
- LMS Integration (currently N)
- Reports for Productivity (currently N)
- Student Email (currently N)
Tutorial Tracking System. "I"
Present: Dolen, Hui, Jeanpierre, Kahn, Lilly, Luciw, Owiesny, Qian, Pena-Ferrick, Rosenberg, Sherman, Shannakian. Notes: Gibson.