Students are now eligible to enroll directly into a transfer-level math course (, , , or ), thanks to changes in state law and a new policy at De Anza College. If you are planning to self-place in transfer-level math, we recommend the MPS Program (For Math 41 enrollment, please visit the PSME division office).
Discover effective ways to improve your achievement in math through innovative and collaborative approaches.
If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help.
The Math Performance Success (MPS) Program at De Anza is a team of instructors, counselors and tutors that work closely to provide a supportive environment to help students succeed in Math.
NO NEED TO APPLY, CLASSES ARE NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
MPS students receive:
- Specialized instruction in a supportive and fun learning environment
- Additional tutoring services
- Specialized counseling services
- Math 212: Elementary Algebra
- Math 114: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 10: Statistics & Probability
- Math 41, 42, 43: Pre-Calculus
Award-Winning Success Rates
Nearly everyone who enters the program successfully meets their goal. MPS provides the necessary support for all students to succeed.
For more data on MPS success rates and evaluation read the Hanover evaluation study 2015