About MPS Program
Our MissionThe Math Performance Success (MPS ) program aims to close the equity gap by improving student success in math through innovative and collaborative approaches including extended lecture time, in-class tutoring, and embedded counseling services.
With the Math Performance Success (MPS) program, you'll find a team of instructors, counselors and tutors who work closely with students to provide a supportive environment and help them succeed in Math.
If you have had a tough time with math in the past, MPS can help!
MPS students receive:
- Specialized instruction in a supportive and interactive learning environment
- Extended instruction time
- Additional tutoring services (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Specialized counseling service (Inside and outside of the classroom)
- Book and calculator loan
- Program activities (i.e., workshops and field trips)
- Math 114: Intermediate Algebra
- Math 10: Statistics and Probability
- Math 41, 42 and 43: Precalculus
Course Schedule for Spring 2019
You'll find spring course offerings by checking the Class Schedule webpage. To identify MPS courses, look for a section number that contains "MP" – such as
01MP, 02MP, etc.