Accelerated Program Starts April 9
De Anza offers a one-year accelerated schedule for the 516-hour Certificate of Achievement in Massage Therapy, which is required to be eligible for CAMTC Certification. It's a great way to earn supplementary income and finish in a year!
We're looking for highly motivated students to commit to the following course sequence.
MASG 50A - Introduction to Massage
- MW, 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- MW, 12:50 p.m.-2:05 p.m.
MASG 50B - Intermediate Massage
- MW, 8:30-10:20 a.m.
- MW, 10:30 a.m.-1:20 p.m.
MASG 50D - Advanced Skills
- TTh, 12:30-1:45 p.m.
- TTh, 1:30-3:05 p.m.
MASG 50C - Sports Massage
- Th, 4:30-6:20 p.m.Th, 6:50-9:40 p.m.
MASG 51 - Clinical Practicum
- TTh, 11:30-2:50 p.m.
Additionally, you need to complete the following any time during your program:
- Bio 40A, (requires passing a placement exam to register)
- KNES 52 Physical Stress Management
- KNES 25A Stretching
- MASG 54A or MASG 54B Internship, (register after completing Intermediate Massage)
How To Enroll
- Follow these steps to Apply to De Anza College
- Sign up for MASG 50A before April 21- view course schedule
Financial Aid is available
Louise Madrigal, Program Counselor
Liz DiGiulio, Program Assistant