Massage Clinic Open to the Public
Winter 2014 Student Clinic
Dates and Times
- Tuesday and Thursdays
- January 21st through March 20th
- Appointments available at 9:15 a.m.,10:15 a.m. and 11:15am
$15 for all students with a current DASB student ID
$20 for De Anza-Foothill Staff
$25 for Community members
Checks or Cashier Receipts only accepted for paymentLocation
The clinic reception area is in PE 12-L. As you approach the PE area from the north, you will see signs directing you to the reception area where massage students will be available to assist you. Once you check in, fill out your forms and make payment, you will wait in this area for your therapist to escort you to the communal massage room. Campus Map PE Quad Map
Please allow extra time for parking. Parking is by permit only. Daily permits can be purchased from machines located in the lots for $3. For details, see Parking Information
To make an appointment, please call 408.864.5645.
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete the required paperwork or you may download the appropriate form and bring them with you to your appointment.
Forms are in PDF format.
We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations. Please call 408-864-5645 so we can fill your time slot with another client. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged with your next visit.
What to expect
- You will be briefly interviewed based on the information submitted on the Health Intake Form before being escorted to the massage area to recieve a 45 minute hands-on massage.
- All massages take place in a communal setting so that our instructors and teacher's assistants can readily observe students' skills and their interactions with their clients.
- Dressing screens are available throughout the area for your privacy and convenience in changing in an out of your street clothes. A sheet will be provided to you to drape yourself with as you walk from the dressing screen to your table. Your modesty will be respected at all times with secure draping.
- You may choose to wear a bathing suit or underwear while on the table. Sports bras are not recommended, as therapists need to gain access to the entire back.
- If you tend to get cold, bring a blanket or towel for additional warmth while you are on the table.
- Jewelry and watches will need to be removed, so it best to leave your valuables at home.