No-Fee Installment Payment Plan
De Anza College offers two options:
- All-fees installment plan for domestic California students
- Tuition-fee installment payment plan for out-of-state and foreign students
The last day to sign up for the plan is on the last day to drop for a refund.
Plan Enrollment Steps
- Step 1: Go to the registration system to review your billing statement for the applicable term, or come to the Cashier's window in the Student and Community Services Building to inquire or obtain a copy.
- Step 2: Print and complete the payment plan form. Please complete credit card information only if you wish to have payment automated as of due dates per plan document.
- Step 3: Call the Cashier's Office at 408.864.8747 or 408.864.5699, if you have questions or want to schedule an appointment. You may also e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
- Step 4: Enroll in person before the start of the quarter/summer session, complete the enrollment form and show your photo ID at the Cashier's referral window. For domestic students, you will be asked to make your initial payment of one-third (one-half for summer session) of your total fee balance when you enroll in the plan. For out-of-state or foreign students, you will be required to pay all domestic fees and foreign insurance at the time of enrollment. Your tuition will be deferred in equal installments starting with the second Friday of the quarter (first Friday of the Summer Session). A receipt and copy of the plan document will be given to you upon your initial fee payment.
- Step 5: You must submit your remaining payments to De Anza College by the due date as indicated on your plan agreement to avoid placement of a registration hold on your account. Payments may be made online or in person at the Cashier’s counter in the Student and Community Services Building. You are responsible for all fees derived from late adds upon registration; however, you may modify your plan contract to include the subsequent add upon request.