MyPortal First-Time Login
After you are admitted to De Anza, you will receive an e-mail with your 8-digit Student ID (also known as your Campuswide ID). Use it to log in to MyPortal, De Anza's gateway to the student registration and records system.
First-Time Login Password
- Go to myportal.fhda.edu
- Under Campuswide ID, enter your 8-digit Campuswide (Student) ID
- Under Password, enter your date of birth in the 6-digit format: MMDDYY
(Example: March 5, 1985 would be — 030585)
- You will be prompted to create your new password. Remember it, especially if you DO NOT have a Social Security Number.
Download the 1-page Registration Quick-Start Guide for a printer-friendly reference.
Troubleshooting Tips Q & A
Q: HELP! I don't know my Campuswide ID?
A: Get your 8-digit Campuswide/Student ID.
Q: What if I still can't log in to MyPortal?
A: Fill out the A&R Help Form. For assistance in person, visit the Admissions and Records Office.
Q: I'm logged in! Now what?
A: Continue the steps for Getting Started: How to Enroll.
Q: What if I forget my password?
A: Reset your password with the combination of the following:
- Your legal name that you used when you applied for admission
- Your birth date
- Last 4-digits of your social security number. If you do not have a social security number, please contact the following offices depending on your status: