Water Polo Techniques
An introduction to the discipline of Physical Education through the sport of water polo. Includes a global and historical examination of the sport, rules, equipment, facilities, and etiquette. Through the intercollegiate competitive experience students will improve their individual water polo skills, increase their ability to employ advanced training and increase their knowledge of exercise physiology, exercise nutrition, and kinesiological concepts. Competitive water polo experience preferred at the high school, club or collegiate levels.
|12755||PE 32J||1||MTWR···||08:00 AM-12:15 PM||Danielle Altman||POOLW|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-07-01 to 2019-07-25.
P E 032J-01: Please contact Coach VonMatt prior to enrolling in this course. email: email@example.com
- 2 Units
- Three hours laboratory for the one unit course (36 hours total per quarter); six hours laboratory for the two unit course (72 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Competitive water polo experience at the high school, club or collegiate levels and consent of instructor.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.