Elementary German (Second Quarter)
Further development of material presented in GERM 1. Continuation of introduction to the language and cultures of the German-speaking countries. Basic speaking, listening, reading and writing of German will be introduced and practiced within a cultural framework. Emphasis will be on language as an expression of culture. Language laboratory practice to reinforce pronunciation, grammar and syntax.
|33858||GERM 2||1||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Maike Ahrends||L64|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- GERM 1 (equivalent to one year of high school German) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.