Staff, faculty and administrators will appropriately utilize information, resources, and trainings provided in and by the Office of Staff and Organizational Development to help meet their professional development needs.
- New employee Orientation
- Conference and Travel Funds
- Professional Development
Who we are
The Office of Staff & Organizational Development serves a leadership role in promoting the professional development of all members of the De Anza College academic community through the exchange of innovative ideas, individual expertise, and common interests.
What we do
To provide appropriate opportunities for meaningful personal and professional development, the Staff Development Office supervises the processes for allocating staff development resources and coordinates a comprehensive program of individual and institutional professional growth, with responsibility for planning, promotion, dissemination of information, and program evaluation.
- New Employee Orientation
- Faculty and Staff First Year Experience
- Instructional Skills Workshops
- Peer Evaluation Training
- Classified Leadership Training
- Professional Conference and Travel Funds
- Technology Training
- Health, Wellness and Safety
- Service Excellence
Teaching & Learning Habits of Mind / May 6
Accreditation Café / Apr 29
- Tue., April 5 Application Due
- Tue., April 26 Application Due
- Tue., May 17 Applications Due
- Tue., May 31 Applications Due
The committee reviews the applications approximately 7-10 days after the due dates. Applications must be approved by the committee prior to travel.