Stacey A. Cook,
VP of Student Services
- Create seamless, well-connected services that benefit the college community
- Implement innovative, effective approaches to serving students well by improving the services that we offer;
- Develop a joint vision with SSPBT for Student Services at De Anza College; and
- Address transfer rates as an immediate goal.
- Tell us what you would like to see in the newsletter
- Share highlights of workshops and conferences that you attend
- Write a regular column about what interests you in Student Services
Tell Us What You Think
E-mail my office at email@example.com with comments or questions.
See our A-Z list of Student Services with program descriptions, office locations and phone numbers.
Academic Success Programs
Our Financial Aid Team manages programs that help students pay their way through college, including loans, grants, fee waivers, employment and scholarships. The Financial Aid Office has moved to the Baldwin Winery. Entrance just off the main Campus Center patio.