Monday, October 19, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Main Quad* (in front of the Library)
Transfer Day is a college fair held annually every fall. This event provides prospective transfer students the opportunity to meet, visit with and collect materials from admissions and outreach representatives from select four-year colleges and universities.
For many of the participating institutions, Transfer Day represents the only time during the academic year that they will be available in person on the De Anza College campus to provide information about their transfer programs.
Participating schools include the following:
- California State University (CSU) campuses
- University of California (UC) campuses
- California independent/private colleges and universities
- Out-of-state colleges and universities
Keep in mind that you may need to wait in line to speak with the representative at some college/university tables. We recommend that you come early and prepared with your questions!
* In the event of rain, program will be moved to Conference Rooms A and B in the Hinson Campus Center.