2013 Partners in Learning Conference Materials
Many of the Partners in Learning Conference presenters would like to share their handouts and presentations with their colleagues. Please check back, as we will continue to post materials as they are received.
- Keynote Speaker, Diego Navarro Presentation [1.7 MB pdf]
- Care Comes Cheap: How do I know if I'm really doing what I claim to care about? / Antonio Ramirez
- In the era of social media, how can instructors effectively communicate and engage students without becoming another “app” that students can turn on and off at will? / Sarah Lisha and Amy Leonard [1.3MB pdf]
- Research shows that one of the top reasons students drop out of school is because of a lack of connection. How can we build a classroom, "Where everyone knows your name?" / Russell Hong [265 KB]
- How do we extend the community of caring beyond the classroom with student driven, sustainable, and engaging technology? / Shagun Kaur
- Errors and Expectations: How can we balance process, product and support in one-on-one sessions with students? / Diana Alves de Lima and Victoria Kahler [2.1 MB pdf]