Rental Textbooks - Spring Quarter 2019
Rental Return Date
Spring 2019 Rentals are due by June 28th, 2019.
Rental Terms and Conditions
DE ANZA COLLEGE BOOKSTORE RENTAL TERMS OF AGREEMENT
I agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book(s) and/or course materials shown on the receipt. I understand that the refund policies of the store also apply to rental items. I acknowledge that the book(s), whether new or used, is in good condition with all included CD's and components, and is the property of the College Bookstore.
- The replacement cost would be the full retail price of the rental textbook.
- I understand it is my responsibility to return the book(s) in similar reusable condition with all included CD's and components (with minimal underlining or highlighting, no water damage, torn pages, etc.) or I will pay the full replacement cost of the rental item.
- I understand that rental textbooks may be eligible for rental fee refund ONLY if returned within the first five days of instruction, or the second week of classes with proof of drop or withdrawal.
- I am responsible for the risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost items, or damages as determined by the College Bookstore.
- I will not exceed the limit or cancel the credit/debit card being used until all the rented materials are either returned to the Bookstore or the replacement cost indicated above is paid in full.
- I understand and authorize that the University Bookstore to charge my debit/credit card on file for the full amount of the listed replacement cost plus all applicable taxes at any time after the rental return due date and I acknowledge that this charge(s) WILL NOT BE refunded. If attempts are declined, a hold will be placed on my college account. Additionally, I may be blocked from renting book(s) from the College Bookstore in future terms.
- I have read and fully understand the terms of this agreement as outlined and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms stated.
- I am liable for all replacement costs in the event that I sell my books back at buyback and/or return my rental textbooks to any other location than at the College Bookstore.
- I will return my book on or before the due date listed on my receipt to avoid rental replacement costs and any applicable taxes.
- We will attempt to send emails to you as a courtesy reminder, but you the renter are liable for returning your rental by the due date to avoid replacement charges.
PLEASE RETURN YOUR RENTAL BOOKS TO THE BOOKSTORE BY FINALS WEEK!!!