Final Exam Search
Please select the days of the week that you class meets, the start time of your class and then press the search button to see when your final exam will take place.
These are Faculty Association-negotiated final exam patterns for the three quarters of the regular academic year. In the rare instance in which a class does not fit into the designated pattern, contact Susanne Elwell, Faculty Association Administrative Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Faculty members can also speak with their division dean.
- Not included in the schedule are final examinations for courses shorter than one quarter. Final examinations for these courses will be given at the last class meeting.
- Final examinations for Summer Session classes will be the last two hours of the last class meeting.
- Courses that meet Saturday or Sunday have the final exam on the last regular day of class.
- Examinations, including finals, will be supervised by an instructor.
- Students are responsible for taking final examinations at the scheduled time.
- Instructors are to remind students of the scheduled date and time prior to finals week.