If you're a new student at De Anza, you must complete orientation in order to learn important information to help you succeed.
- Orientation is also a state-required step for priority enrollment.
- As soon as you complete orientation and the other necessary steps, you will qualify for priority enrollment for the following quarter.
- All steps must have been completed by a designated date to receive priority enrollment for future quarters.
- You must apply for admission in advance in order to obtain your student ID to sign up for orientation.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Choose a date and time.
- You need to have applied for admission and received your student ID number in order to sign up.
- It's best to take placement tests before orientation.
- You'll learn how to choose your classes and create your comprehensive educational plan — another step in qualifying for priority enrollment
Complete orientation right away!
Remember, the sooner you complete orientation and all steps, the sooner you will qualify for priority enrollment.
If you wait to complete orientation, you will not qualify for priority enrollment for future quarters.