Day and Time: Thursdays, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location (if on campus):
Zoom Link (if online):
Reach Us At
Hyon Chu Yi-Baker and Dennis Shannakian
Maritza Arreola and Mohamed Geshash
A Message from the President
Hello all! I'm Katelyn Pan and I'm looking forward to serving as Chair of Executive Advisory in addition to my role as President of DASB this year. I'm passionate about ensuring that all student voices at De Anza are heard and represented, and my objective is to set goals that align with meeting student needs. I want to help foster a sense of community despite physical distance, so that our student body is interconnected by a support system.
What is the Executive Advisory Committee and what does it do?
This committee defines is primary goal as creating a set of goals for the DASB Senate, amending them as necessary for the purpose of guiding the Senate's work. Additionally, this committee will track goals of committees and individuals and coordinate the progress of projects performed by the Senate and Ad Hoc Committees. Lastly, the Executive Advisory Committee can author policies and procedures crucial to its function but not explicitly in any bylaws or codes, forwarding them to the Senate for approval.
- DASG President (Chair)
- DASG Vice President (Vice Chair)
- DASG Chair of Finance
- DASG Chair of Student Services and Feedback
- DASG Chair of Marketing and Communications
- DASG Chair of Equity and Diversity
- DASG Chair of Programs and Events
- DASG Chair of Environmental Sustainability
- DASG Chair of Legislative Affairs
- DASG Chair of Flea Market
- And the following non-voting members
- Chairs of Ad Hoc Committees
Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Attachments
Agendas are also posted on the bulletin board on the lower level of the Hinson Campus Center across from the DASG Senate Office.