How to Apply
Due to changes in state regulations, there may be revisions in the application process. Please check this page regularly for updates.
NEW STUDENTS (never attended De Anza):
- Apply for De Anza admission as early as possible.
- Declare a major on your application (not "undecided".)
- Select a goal of transfer, degree or certificate.
- Take the De Anza Math and English or ESL placement tests.
- Complete orientation.
- Officially choose your classes (you'll learn how at the orientation.) This is your educational plan for fall.
- Check the eligibility requirements for EOPS.
- If you feel that you may be eligible, download and complete the following forms and submit in person to EOPS during the application period:
CONTINUING STUDENTS (currently enrolled at De Anza):
EOPS/CARE is not accepting applications currently.
If you want to be notified of the next application period, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
De Anza students: your name and student ID number
High school students: your name, high school, grade level, and when you intend to attend De Anza (quarter, year)
Some of the links require Adobe® Reader® to view. Click on Adobe® Reader® to download this free reader.