Free COVID-19 Vaccinations
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Student Health Services - Hinson Campus Center - Lower Level
COVID-19 Vaccinations at De Anza
Have you been vaccinated yet?
Our next vaccination clinic will be on Tuesday, July 6, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Student Health Services clinic in Room 166 of the Campus Center.
NEW: We will offer a choice of vaccines, including Pfizer, which can be given to adults and children age 12 or older.
- These shots are available for De Anza students, employees of the Foothill-De Anza Community College District and the general public.
- Drop-ins are welcome or you can register for an appointment in advance at lifeplusrx.com/deanza
- You can choose which vaccine to receive:
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) – requires only one dose, available to age 18 or older
- Moderna – requires two doses, available to age 18 or older
- Pfizer – requires two doses, available to age 12 or older
- If you received your first dose on June 8, you can get your second dose on July 6.
- You must follow all current health protocols and check in with the Optimum HQ service before coming to campus.
- Please see the Instructions for Coming to Campus in Spring 2021 webpage.
- You can list Clinic Director Rosafel A. Nogra, email@example.com, as supervisor for the visit.)
- Members of the public should also follow the Instructions for Coming to Campus in Spring 2021 and the Instructions for Using Optimum HQ, and list Clinic Director Rosafel A. Nogra, firstname.lastname@example.org, as supervisor for the visit.