Please Join Us at the De Anza College
2019 Black Graduation and Achievement Ceremony
Celebrate your accomplishments with your fellow students!
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Ceremony: 6-8 p.m., Visual & Performing Arts Center (VPAC)
- Reception: 8-9 p.m., Campus Center, Conference Rooms A&B
* Please wear your cap and gown to the ceremony
To participate, please register here. Must register by 5:30 p.m. on June 12th for your name to be included in the program.
De Anza Black Faculty, Staff, and Administrators (BFSA)
- Student Scholarship
- Student Achievement Scholarship
- Student Academic Excellence Scholarship
Click here , AND scroll down to review scholarship descriptions. Click here to apply.
Application deadline- Friday, May 31, 2019.
Applicants must RSVP to attend the Black Graduation- register here.