(Updated on Aug. 12)
Health Information and Updates
On this page, you'll find
- Information about health services
- Information about psychological services
- Guidance from health officials
- FAQs about the coronavirus
Current students can visit the Health Services virtual clinic for services. The virtual clinic uses online video that is HIPAA-compliant for privacy and security, so students can talk with a health care provider about issues including women’s health, birth control, community resources and referrals. To schedule an appointment, send an email to email@example.com.
- You can also visit Wellness Central, an online resource for students.
- Note: If you have coronavirus symptoms – which may include a combination of fever, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, chills and loss of taste or smell – stay home and call your primary doctor, health care provider's nurse hotline, or Valley Medical Center at 408.885.5000.
The Psychological Services office will be open Monday-Thursday during summer session, from June 29-Aug. 6. While they are not taking on new therapy clients, they have staff available for one-time crisis appointments. Please do not hesitate to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 408.864.8868.
- April 29: Regional "Shelter in Place" Order Extended Through May 31 (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- April 2: New Recommendation for Covering Your Face (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 31: "Shelter in Place" Order Extended to May 3 With New Restrictions (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 19: Statewide "Stay at Home" Order by Gov. Gavin Newsom
- March 16: Order by Bay Area County Health Officers Directing Residents to Stay Home
- March 11: Guidance for Large Gatherings and Other Events (California Department of Public Health)
- March 9: Order Requiring Cancellation of Mass Gatherings of More Than 1,000 People (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 5: Guidance for Mass Gatherings and Large Community Events (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 3: Guidance for Older Adults and Others with Medical Conditions (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- Feb. 11: Guidance for Colleges and Universities (California Department of Public Health)