(Updated on April 17)
Health Information and Updates
On this page, you'll find
- Information about health services
- Information about psychological services
- Guidance from health officials
- FAQs about the coronavirus
Current students can visit the Health Services virtual clinic for services. The virtual clinic uses online video that is HIPAA-compliant for privacy and security, so students can talk with a health care provider about issues including women’s health, birth control, community resources and referrals. To schedule an appointment, send an email to email@example.com.
- You can also visit Wellness Central, an online resource for students.
- Note: If you have coronavirus symptoms – which may include a combination of fever, cough, difficulty breathing, headache, chills and loss of taste or smell – stay home and call your primary doctor, health care provider's nurse hotline, or Valley Medical Center at 408.885.5000.
Free counseling is available by phone or online. To schedule an appointment with one of De Anza’s Psychological Services counselors, call 408.864.8868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll need to provide your eight-digit CWID.
- April 29: Regional "Shelter in Place" Order Extended Through May 31 (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- April 2: New Recommendation for Covering Your Face (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 31: "Shelter in Place" Order Extended to May 3 With New Restrictions (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 19: Statewide "Stay at Home" Order by Gov. Gavin Newsom
- March 16: Order by Bay Area County Health Officers Directing Residents to Stay Home
- March 11: Guidance for Large Gatherings and Other Events (California Department of Public Health)
- March 9: Order Requiring Cancellation of Mass Gatherings of More Than 1,000 People (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 5: Guidance for Mass Gatherings and Large Community Events (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- March 3: Guidance for Older Adults and Others with Medical Conditions (Santa Clara County Public Health Department)
- Feb. 11: Guidance for Colleges and Universities (California Department of Public Health)