Welcome to De Anza College!
We want you to have a great experience as you pursue your academic goals. On this webpage, you will find useful information and links to helpful resources for new and continuing students who are attending on an F-1 visa.
Further down this page, you will find a list of important forms and documents for newly admitted students.
Once you are admitted as a new student, you will receive a packet of information from the college. The admissions packet will include
- Acceptance letter
- Admission Form I-20
- Health Verification Form
- De Anza College Map
- Health Services Form (this will be included only for students who are minors)
In addition, please download and carefully review the following documents:
- Preparing for Your F-1 Visa Application and Interview
- SEVIS Fees and Paying Options
- Arriving at a US Port of Entry
- Policy on Mandatory Health Insurance
- Housing Guide
- Placement Test Information
After reviewing the documents above, please visit the Orientation for F-1 Visa Students webpage to learn more and to register for an upcoming orientation session for new students.