Welcome to De Anza College!
Once you are admitted as a new student, you will receive a packet of information from the college. The admissions packet will include
- Acceptance letter
- Admission Form I-20
- Health Verification Form
- De Anza College Map
- Health Services Form (this will be included only for students who are minors)
In addition, please download and carefully review the following documents:
- Preparing for Your F-1 Visa Application and Interview
- SEVIS Fees and Paying Options
- Arriving at a US Port of Entry
- Policy on Mandatory Health Insurance
- Housing Guide
- Placement Test Information
After reviewing the documents above, please visit the Orientation for F-1 Visa Students webpage to learn more and to register for an upcoming orientation session for new students.