English Performance Success!
Your EPS counselor can assist you with choosing an academic goal, creating an educational plan, exploring possible careers and choosing courses you need to reach your goals.
We offer offer comprehensive services to support eligible students in their educational, career and personal development.
These services are for students who are not in another program or learning community and have either
- Entered De Anza from adult school or
- Enrolled or been placed in any of these classes:
- EWRT 1AS/1AT
- LART 250
- ESL 234, 244, 251, 255, 261, 265, 272 or 273
- ESL 434, 444, 451, 455, 461, 465, 472 or 473
Once you're eligible for the EPS program, you can stay a part of the program during your entire time at De Anza College.
Drop-In Hours With Our Counselors
You can "drop in" for a quick chat on Zoom with an EPS counselor — no appointment needed. Drop-in hours for each counselor are listed under their photos. You can reach any of the EPS counselors by email at email@example.com.
Make an Appointment
You can also speak with a counselor by phone or using Zoom video. Use our online scheduling system to make an appointment.
- Choosing an academic goal, such as earning a degree or certificate or transferring to a university
- Creating an educational plan and deciding which courses you need to reach your goals
- Finding help with classes, such as tutoring or other academic assistance
- Exploring possible careers
We also offer
- One-on-one guidance and counseling
- Help with creating a plan to stay focused and on track
- Help to explore opportunities and set goals
- A supportive community at De Anza
- Resources to support your success
- And more!