Email sent April 8, 2020
We want to make sure you know that spring quarter class listings have been updated with important information you need to plan your time. Be sure to check the footnotes for each class you are taking – or any class you are considering – to learn whether it has meetings scheduled for certain times.
The footnotes will say if the class is
- An online class with no scheduled meetings. Students can log in anytime to do the required weekly course work.
- An online class that meets each week on scheduled days and times, as noted in the listing.
- An online class with SOME scheduled meetings, as noted in the listing or the class syllabus. The rest of the class can be completed independently each week on the student’s own time.
We also want to remind you
- Classes begin April 13, a week later than initially scheduled. We’ve also adjusted some other important deadlines, which you'll find listed on the Academic Calendar.
- You can order textbooks, materials and computers from the Bookstore's online store. Our Bookstore staff members are shipping orders as quickly as possible, while we take every precaution to help protect their health.
- You can register on MyPortal through Sunday, April 12. After that, you will need to email the instructor to get an add code.
You’ll find more information, updates and resources for Online Spring at deanza.edu/online-spring.
De Anza College