Come See Us!
No matter what you’re studying at De Anza, it’s easy to find counselors and academic advisers who understand your situation and can help you succeed.
Our counselors and advisers are available to assist you and to answer your questions on a variety of topics, including graduation and degree requirements, educational plans, academic progress and probation – and more.
Find the Right Counselor for You
Manyacademic programs and Learning Communities have their own counselors. Students who aren't in the programs below should visit the general Counseling and Advising Center. To find a counselor, click on the blue weblink for the description that sounds like you.
- Majoring in Biological, Health or Environmental Sciences
- Majoring in Kinesiology
- Participating in EOPS (Extended Opportunities Programs and Services)
- A student who has enrolled or been placed in certain Language Arts classes
(EWRT 1AS/1AT, LART 250 or ESL 200, 234 or 244)
Or if you are
- A student Athlete
- A student with a Disability
- A current or former Foster Youth
- An International or F-1 visa student
- A Military Veteran, Reservist or Dependent enrolled with De Anza's Veteran Services program
Or if you're in one of these Learning Communities
- First Year Experience (FYE)
- IMPACT AAPI (Asian American and
- Math Performance Success (MPS)
- Men of Color Community
- REACH (Reading, English, Athletics, Counseling and Humanities)
If you're not in a program listed above
- Visit the general Counseling and Advising Center, where you'll find counselors and academic advisers who can assist you!
Transfer Center and Career Services
- All students are welcome to meet with a Transfer Center counselor or visit the Transfer Center for resources, workshops and answers to your questions about transferring to a four-year university.
- All students are welcome to contact the Career Services counselor for resources, workshops and other assistance with career exploration and planning.