NEW: Drop-In Social Support GroupsWe'll be running a series of drop-in groups throughout the week, for students who are looking for some social connection during a time of increased isolation.
We're Open for Fall Quarter
If you would like to make a first-time appointment, please download and complete the required intake forms and send them to email@example.com.
- Please include your name, CWID and availability, and attach the three intake forms.
- You can find these forms on our Appointments webpage.
If you're a returning client, we would like you to complete the same process to have updated information.
If you have any questions or concerns please email our administrative assistant Suzanna at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more resources, see our list of other mental health programs and these guides from
De Anza's Psychological Services office is NOT a 24-hour program. For life threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1.
More About Our Services
Online Support Groups!
- We also offer a series of mental health educational workshops each quarter to help you manage your stress before it manages you!
- FALL 2020 UPDATE: These in-person workshops have now become Online Support Groups via Zoom! Please visit our workshops webpage for more information!
Scholarships & Resources for LGBTQIA+ Students
The Psychological Services office at De Anza is NOT a 24-hour program.
For immediate crisis intervention, please call:
- Suicide and Crisis Service of Santa Clara County
1.855.278.4204 (Toll Free)
- National Suicide Prevention & Hotline for Veterans
1.800.273.TALK (8255) (Toll Free)
- Crisis Text Line
Text: "COURAGE" To: 741-741
For life-threatening emergencies, call 9-1-1