Emergency Cash Grants
If you’re facing a financial emergency, we may be able to help. De Anza can provide limited cash grants for students who are facing hardship related to the disruption of campus operations due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), or who are struggling with an urgent expense that might interfere with attending school.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
You must meet these minimum requirements to be eligible
- Currently taking at least 6 units at De Anza
- Already completed at least 12 units at either De Anza or Foothill College, or at both colleges combined
- Already applied for financial aid by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
– If you haven’t already done so, you'll need to submit your financial aid application before receiving emergency funds. It's free! Visit our Financial Aid website for more information about these forms.
To apply for an emergency cash grant, submit the online form below. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Mandy, director of Financial Aid and Scholarships, at email@example.com.
Application For Emergency Cash Grant
Please be sure to answer ALL the questions before submitting this form, so we can satisfy all accounting requirements. You will be contacted by a staff member in the Financial Aid Office.
(* indicates required information)
CARES Act Reporting
- Click to download the latest CARES Act report