Critical Reading, Writing and Thinking
This course allows students to develop critical thinking skills and the ability to apply these skills to reading and writing. Students will practice analytical and argumentative academic essays based on the reading of complex texts, and the use of outside research leading to analysis, comparison and synthesis, and a documented research paper.
|00490||EWRT 2||61Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Amy Leonard||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-06-28 to 2021-08-08.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in EWRT 2H.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT).