High Intermediate Listening and Speaking
English speaking and listening practice in a variety of contexts. Development of vocabulary appropriate in both formal and informal situations.
|00779||ESL 251||4||M·W····||12:00 PM-01:15 PM||Craig Norman||L34|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 3 Units
- Three hours lecture (36 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Not Program Applicable
- Credit - Not Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- Restricted to students whose native language is not English.
- ESL 244 or a qualifying score on the English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- ESL 251 students may also take ESL 252 and 253 concurrently.