Students in this course will learn about infinite series, lines, and planes in three dimensions, vectors in two and three dimensions, parametric equations of curves, derivatives, and integrals of vector functions.
|01238||MATH 1C||20||·T·R···||01:30 PM-03:45 PM||Cheryl Balm||S44|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
Footnote InformationMATH-001C-20:ON-CAMPUS. This class meets on-campus each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1CH.
- MATH 1B or MATH 1BH (with a grade of C or better) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.