Precalculus III: Advanced Topics
Hyperbolic functions, parametric equations, systems of equations and inequalities, vectors, lines and planes, sequences and series, polar coordinates, mathematical induction, and the binomial theorem.
|21744||MATH 43||27Z||·T·R···||04:00 PM-06:15 PM||George Krestas||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2020-09-21 to 2020-12-11.
Footnote InformationMATH-043-27Z: TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus calculator recommended.This is an online class that meets each week on scheduled days and times as noted in the class listing. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382. The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 43H.
- MATH 41 (or MATH 41H) and MATH 42 (or MATH 42H) (both with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on Calculus Readiness Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.