Introduction to Fiction - HONORS
Intensive study of fiction; reading, discussion and analysis of structure and meaning in selected novels and short stories. As an honors course, the students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight into fiction.
|25602||ELIT 10H||2||·T·R···||04:00 PM-05:50 PM||Jill Quigley||MLC109|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-09-23 to 2019-12-13.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 10.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or ESL 5.