This course covers polynomial, rational, exponential, and logarithmic functions, graphs, solving equations, conic sections, systems of equations and inequalities.
|25951||MATH 31||03Y||MTWR···||08:30 AM-09:20 AM||Zack Judson||G5|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-09-26 to 2022-12-16.
MATH-031-03Y: HYBRID, meets on-campus and online. This class meets each week on campus and online as noted in the class listing. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382. The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning .
- 5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Intermediate algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond intermediate algebra
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the Honors Program related course.