Introduction to Shakespeare - HONORS
This course analyzes representative Shakespearean sonnets, histories, tragedies, and comedies, placed within the literary and social context of the Renaissance as well as the context of contemporary culture. Students in this course will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight into English literature.
|26904||ELIT 17H||01Z||M······||12:30 PM-02:20 PM||Julie Pesano||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2021-09-20 to 2021-12-10.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 17.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5.