Public Speaking - HONORS
Theory and techniques of public speaking in a democratic society. An introduction to a variety of perspectives and approaches used to research, organize, present, and evaluate public presentations. Students will develop and apply effective research strategies. As an honors course students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain deeper insight in speech communication.
|27394||COMM 1H||04Y||M·W····||11:30 AM-01:20 PM||Shagundeep Kaur||ADM103|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-09-26 to 2022-12-16.
- 5 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
Requisite and Advisory
- EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
Limitations on Enrollment and Entrance Skills
- Limitations on Enrollment
- Not open to students with credit in the non-Honors related course.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.