Elementary Mandarin (Second Quarter)
Further development of material presented in MAND 1. Continuation of introduction to the language and cultures of Mandarin-speaking countries and communities. Speaking, listening, reading, and writing of Mandarin will be continued and practiced within a cultural framework. Mandarin will be the primary language of instruction. Emphasis will be on language as an expression of culture and a medium of communication.
|30301||MAND 2||61||·T·R···||06:30 PM-08:45 PM||Xiaomei Schnittgrund||L66|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- MAND 1 (equivalent to one year of high school Mandarin) or equivalent.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.