Precalculus III: Advanced Topics
Hyperbolic functions, parametric equations, systems of equations and inequalities, vectors, lines and planes, sequences and series, polar coordinates, mathematical induction, and the binomial theorem.
|31766||MATH 43||25||·T·R···||04:00 PM-06:15 PM||Scott Peterson||S16|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2019-01-07 to 2019-03-29.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirement this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 43H.
- MATH 41 (or MATH 41H) and MATH 42 (or MATH 42H) (both with a grade of C or better); or a satisfactory score on Calculus Readiness Test within the last calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211 (or LART 211), or ESL 272 and 273.