Continuation of an introduction to the principles of chemistry. Investigation of intermolecular forces and their effects on chemical and physical properties. Investigation of reversible reactions from the standpoints of kinetics, thermodynamics, and equilibrium. Investigation and application of gas laws and kinetic molecular theory.
|32204||CHEM 1B||30Y||M·W····||04:30 PM-05:45 PM||Christopher Deming||ONLINE|
|M·W····||11:30 AM-02:20 PM||SC2204|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
- 5 Units
- Three hours lecture, six hours laboratory (108 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in CHEM 1BH.)
- CHEM 1A or CHEM 1AH with a grade of C or better.
- EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5.