This course covers the fundamentals of differential calculus.
|36831||MATH 1A||52Z||·······||TBA-TBA||Nahrin Rashid||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
Footnote InformationMATH-001A-52Z:This is an online class that does not have scheduled meetings. Students can log in anytime to do the required weekly course work. Students must have access to a computer, the internet and an individual email address. We recommend a laptop or desktop computer to successfully complete the course; a tablet or phone may not be adequate for all assignments and tests. Most De Anza classes will use the Canvas course management system. Information about Canvas and Online Education Orientation can be found in Canvas on the Student Resources page: https://deanza.instructure.com/courses/3382. The Student Online Resources hub with extensive information and tips can be found at deanza.edu/online-ed/students/remotelearning.
- 5 Units
- Five hours lecture (60 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in MATH 1AH.
- MATH 32, 32H, 43, or 43H (with a grade of C or better), or appropriate score on Calculus Placement Test within the past calendar year.
- EWRT 211 and READ 211, or ESL 272 and 273.