Advanced Lab Scope and Waveform Diagnosis
This course covers the diagnosis of automotive electronic systems using a laboratory oscilloscope and a power graphing meter; related use of other basic test equipment, including a digital multi-meter (DMM) and scan tool; advanced waveform analysis; and preparation for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) examination in Areas A6, A8, and L1.
|37094||AUTO 360J||96||·T·R···||06:00 PM-10:15 PM||Xavier Silva||E12F|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2023-02-20 to 2023-03-31.
AUTO-360J-96: This class mirrors the for-credit class of the same number (360J mirrors 60J) so the course description is the same. 2. Non-credit courses are intended for students who want to gain general knowledge, learn a new skill, upgrade existing skills, or enrich their understanding of a wide range of topics. 3. Non-credit courses cannot be used to earn an associate degree nor any college transcriptable certificates. They can be used, however, for non-transcriptable vocational certificates. This is a fully ON-CAMPUS class, with scheduled dates and times as noted in the course listing, and meets six weeks beginning February 20th.
- 0 Units
- Weekly Lecture Hours: 4.5
- Weekly Lab Hours: 0
- Gen Ed
- Non-GE Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Non-credit Class
- Grading Method
- Pass/Fail Grading
General Course Statement
- General Statement
- NONCREDIT: (This is a noncredit enhanced, CTE course.)
Requisite and Advisory
- ESL D272. and ESL D273., or ESL D472. and ESL D473., or eligibility for EWRT D001A or EWRT D01AH or ESL D005.
- Elementary algebra or equivalent (or higher), or appropriate placement beyond elementary algebra
- AUTO D350A, AUTO D350B, AUTO D360., AUTO D360C, AUTO D360D, AUTO D360E, AUTO D360F and AUTO D360G