Major British Writers (Neo-Classical and Romantic) - HONORS
This course explores readings and critical responses to representative works by major writers such as Pope, Behn, Swift, Johnson, Wordsworth, Coleridge, Percy and Mary Godwin Shelley, Keats, Austen, Montagu, and the Bronte sisters. Students will be expected to complete extra assignments to gain a deeper insight into Literature.
|37865||ELIT 46BH||01Z||·T·····||09:30 AM-10:20 AM||Julie Pesano||ONLINE|
Class Materials: View textbook and/or other materials for this course available at the Bookstore.
Class Dates: This class runs from 2022-01-03 to 2022-03-25.
- 4 Units
- Four hours lecture (48 hours total per quarter).
- Gen Ed
- General Education Class
- Program Status
- Program Applicable
- Credit - Degree Applicable
- Grading Method
- Letter Grading
- See general education pages for the requirements this course meets.
- Not open to students with credit in ELIT 46B.
- Admission into this course requires consent of the Honors Program Coordinator.
- Eligibility for college-level composition (EWRT 1A or EWRT 1AH or (EWRT 1AS and EWRT 1AT) or ESL 5) as determined by college assessment or other appropriate methods.